March 18, 2011
The Monster 5 for Friday--Careers Edition--March 18
Spring is just around the corner--and with warmer and longer days, many people are feeling invigorated about their job search (whether they're employed or not). Now that we've sprung forward into Daylight Saving Time, take time to plant the seeds that will blossom into great new (or improved) jobs this year.
To that end, here's a look at five of our favorite career-advice articles from this week:
5. Not every career follows a linear, easy-to-understand path--and many of us have very diverse interests and experiences that can be hard to unify in a single career. Get tips on doing just that, in "Fuse Different Interests into an Incredible Career."
4. Managing a career isn't something you do only when you're looking for a job or preparing for a performance review. It's something that requires consistent attention. Read "On-Going Career Management."
3. Or perhaps you're feeling that your professional life has stalled. If so, read "Feeling Stuck in Your Career? Tips to Get Moving Again."
2. We all know that the manufacturing sector was very hard hit by the recession. But that's changing now. Read "Factories Having Trouble Finding Workers."
1. Are your innovative suggestions continually shot down by your boss? Read "How to Get Your Breakthrough Ideas Approved by Decision Makers."
Do you need job-search advice? What job-seeker topics would you like to see covered? Leave a message for us in the comments section below, or find @monstercareers on Twitter and send a message.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Monster 5 for Friday--Careers Edition--March 18:
Thanks for the useful compilation of five career advice articles. Very helpful.
Posted by: Cover letter format | Mar 19, 2011 2:31:59 AM
That’s excellent, thanks for that!
By the way if you’re looking for a new job i recommend http://www.pure-jobs.com, all you have to do is upload you CV/Resume, and let employers find you good luck.
Posted by: Janice Bera | Apr 23, 2011 5:15:34 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.